Hello friends ! I am using the latest version of Windows OS but suddenly my PC gets attacked with DriverAgent Plus. Actually, when I connect the internet connection to surf the online activities, I noticed a lot of annoying pop-up ads and other fake security alerts. These pop-up ads are really very frustrating that keeps prompting up on my system screen each time. How can I uninstall DriverAgent Plus from my system permanently ?
DriverAgent Plus is classified as a malignant computer infection. It is generally known as DriverAgent Plus ads which invade on your Windows OS along with shareware bundles, junk e-mail messages and other third party software products. In initial glance, it usually appears as a legitimate and handy PC optimization application that claims to check the PC’s performance status and finds the missing or previous driver files on the system. But in reality, when you download DriverAgent Plus from its official portal, it brings lots of junk files that take up a huge portion of CPU’s portion. It can assail your genuine surfing programs installed on your Windows PC. After then, it changes your start up page, home page, DNS configurations and other vital settings of browsers without any concern.
Once DriverAgent Plus gets activated, it uses advance techniques to change the default settings of your Windows systems without any consent. In some cases, it functions as a nasty potentially unwanted application which is responsible for displaying the number of fake banner ads, coupon ads, image ads and other forms of online advertising stuffs. Meanwhile, DriverAgent Plus is extremely deadly pop-up infection which leads to increase the amount of online pop-up ads and divert your relevant searching queries to other doubtful and other third party websites. the primary motive of this vicious adware threat is to bombard your browsing screen with enormous unreliable ads, hyperlink texts and other error codes. Therefore, to block these unwanted ads, you must delete DriverAgent Plus from your system quickly.
How DriverAgent Plus Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of DriverAgent Plus is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of DriverAgent Plus in the system.
How to Remove DriverAgent Plus Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete DriverAgent Plus.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of DriverAgent Plus completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with DriverAgent Plus.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by DriverAgent Plus.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- DriverAgent Plus is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove DriverAgent Plus:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove DriverAgent Plus completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Tips to Avoid DriverAgent Plus Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including DriverAgent Plus. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.