(.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers are another type of malware infection which comes under category of ransomware family. It is created by cyber criminal with only motive to extort money from innocent users for illegal use. Once it enters into your PC, it will scan your whole system and encrypts your valuable file and demand ransom for its decryption key which is stored in the server of third party. It uses the combination of RSA-2048 and AES-128 algorithm to lock your files and rename your encrypted file as .locky extensions. It mostly attacks on window based operating system. This ransomwere silently get entered into your system and allow numerous other threats into your compromised system without your permission. It will bring lots of changes in system appearance like window registry and block other security tools to be undetected.
(.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers ransomware is distributed through spam email attachments, playing online games, peer-to-peer sharing of network, freeware download from third parties, visiting malicious sites and many more. After encryption, it displays a ransom note on your computer screen. According to ransom note, it contains short message as follow “All of your Files are encrypted with RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers” and payment method to buy decryption key. It also warns that if you not pay ransom in given time then you will lose your file permanently. Users will be scared after getting this message and agree to pay money to cyber crooks. But, you have to avoid this because it is not sure that you will receive decryption key successfully after making payment. It is purely a scam and through this virus it can steal your personal and financial data and send them to cyber criminals which bring huge financial loss.
Possible effects of (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers: –
- It has capability to encrypt your file and can damage data by making them unreadable.
- It will block or damage the security program preventing you from accessing them.
- System gets crashed randomly at the some point of time.
- It allows the harmful malware and key-logger to get install into your PC.
This nasty virus can slow down you system and make performance dull. So, it is highly recommended that never pay money to these cyber crooks and remove (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers ransomware from your PC as soon as possible.
How (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers in the system.
File Extension Infected by (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers:-
As you know, (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is capable to encrypt all types of files, images, videos, documents, PDF, Database files etc. Here’s the list of different file extensions which can be encrypted by (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.
.3G2, .3GP, .7Z, .7ZIP, .AOI, .ASF, .ASP, .ASPX, .ASX, .AVI, .BAK, .CER, .CFG, .CLASS, .CONFIG, .CSS, .DDS, .DWG, .DXF, .FLF, .FLV, .HTML, .IDX, .JS, .KEY, .KWM, .LACCDB, .LDF, .LIT, .M3U, .MBX, .MD, .MID, .MLB, .MOV, .MP3, .MP4, .MPG, .OBJ, .PAGES, .PHP, .PSD, .PWM, .RM, .SAFE, .SAV, .SAVE, .SRT, .SWF, .THM, .VOB, .WAV, .WMA, .WMV, .3DM, .AAC, .AI, .ARW, .C, .CDR, .CLS, .CPI, .CPP, .CS, .DB3, .DRW, .DXB, .EPS, .FLA, .FLAC, .FXG, .JAVA, .M, .M4V, .MAX, .PCD, .PCT, .PL, .PPAM, .PS, .PSPIMAGE, .R3D, .RW2, .SLDM, .SLDX, .SVG, .TGA, .XLM, .XLR, .XLW, .ACT, .ADP, .AL, .BKP, .BLEND, .CDF, .CDX, .CGM, .CR2, .CRT, .DAC, .DCR, .DDD, .DESIGN, .DTD, .FDB, .FFF, .FPX, .H, .IIF, .INDD, .JPEG, .MOS, .ND, .NSD, .NSF, .NSG, .NSH, .ODC, .OIL, .PAS, .PAT, .PEF, .PFX, .PTX, .QBB, .QBM, .SAS7BDAT, .SAY, .ST4, .ST6, .STC, .SXC, .SXW, .TLG, .WAD, .XLK, .AIFF, .BIN, .BMP, .CMT, .DAT, .DIT, .EDB, .FLVV, .GIF, .GROUPS, .HDD, .HPP, .M2TS, .M4P, .MKV, .MPEG, .NVRAM, .OGG, .PDB, .PIF, .PNG, .QED, .QCOW, .QCOW2, .RVT, .ST7, .STM, .VBOX, .VDI, .VHD, .VHDX, .VMDK, .VMSD, .VMX, .VMXF, .3FR, .3PR, .AB4, .ACCDE, .ACCDR, .ACCDT, .ACH, .ACR, .ADB, .ADS, .AGDL, .AIT, .APJ, .ASM, .AWG, .BACK, .BACKUP, .BACKUPDB, .BANK, .BAY, .BDB, .BGT, .BIK, .BPW, .CDR3,
(.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers Variant Won’t Decrypt Files After Paying Ransom Money
Typical ransomware like (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers encrypt files mainly on network shares and then create a note with all the instructions to pay the ransom money with bitcoins by using the Tor network. The PC attackers set up a (C&C) Control and Command server to collect all the information about your PC and regarding how to provide the decryption key. This nasty infection follows all the steps but at last fails to decrypt files after payments. Infact by paying the said ransom, you just encourage the malware developers in making more infection.
Once you pay the said amount and it is verified, you will notice a download link on your (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers decryptor page which will allow you to download the decryptor key. In reality these are just a trap, it will never decrypt your file.
How to Remove (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Recover your Encrypted Files with Data Recovery Software
Data Recovery Software is a simple and fast way to recover all your encrypted files. It is considered as an efficient utility both for home users and Professionals. This amazing software is capable to recover all types of files including audio, images, files, documents in its original format. It is well embedded with advanced scanning algorithm using which first it perform complete scanning and then recover all the files without any data loss. Moreover, the software can be easily installed and provide interactive user interface as well. Download this amazing tool and recover all your encrypted files.
Tips to Avoid (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.