Effective Way to Delete REG Utilities From Infected System
REG Utilities is an infectious computer threat that comes under the category of Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). It is an optimization tool that states to enhance the performance of the system in four ways. This nasty threat from ErrorAnswers.com promoted as ‘cleaning registry issues,’ ‘Smart Trouble-shooter,’ ‘System File Checker tool’ and ‘DLL finder tool.’. It is available for a free trial which allows the users to do a startup optimization. The complete functionality of optimization tool is unlocked after paying 29.95 USD for once year license. Actually, it has been crafted by the team of remote hackers with the sole motive to earn huge online money by cheating innocent users illegally.
REG Utilities tracks your online session such as which page you visit, which link you open, which search queries you use etc. it also gathers your financial and confidential information such as banking details, credit card details, email contacts, passwords, IP address and other sensitive details for their evil use. It is able to bring other nasty issues onto the system such as boot error, frequent system crash, application malfunctioning, data loss, software failure and so on. Additionally, it can block the entire system security related program such as antivirus and firewall of the system to escape its presence. Moreover, it can open a loophole to invites other malware, spyware, Trojan, worms, keylogger and other dangerous threat to the system.
REG Utilities is a highly infectious threat that penetrates the system with the package of a free program such as audios, videos, apps, and games are downloading from suspicious websites. So the users must aware while installing the freeware program and must read their installation guide carefully. It can also distribute through playing online games, dubious download, clicking on malicious sites, using torrent files and shareware. If your system has been already infected with this annoying virus then you are highly advised you to remove REG Utilities from your computer immediately.
How REG Utilities Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of REG Utilities is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of REG Utilities in the system.
How to Remove REG Utilities Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete REG Utilities.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of REG Utilities completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with REG Utilities.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by REG Utilities.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- REG Utilities is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove REG Utilities:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove REG Utilities completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Tips to Avoid REG Utilities Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including REG Utilities. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.