How .garrantydecrypt File Virus Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of .garrantydecrypt File Virus is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of .garrantydecrypt File Virus in the system.
File Extension Infected by .garrantydecrypt File Virus:-
As you know, .garrantydecrypt File Virus is capable to encrypt all types of files, images, videos, documents, PDF, Database files etc. Here’s the list of different file extensions which can be encrypted by .garrantydecrypt File Virus.
.3G2, .3GP, .7Z, .7ZIP, .AOI, .ASF, .ASP, .ASPX, .ASX, .AVI, .BAK, .CER, .CFG, .CLASS, .CONFIG, .CSS, .DDS, .DWG, .DXF, .FLF, .FLV, .HTML, .IDX, .JS, .KEY, .KWM, .LACCDB, .LDF, .LIT, .M3U, .MBX, .MD, .MID, .MLB, .MOV, .MP3, .MP4, .MPG, .OBJ, .PAGES, .PHP, .PSD, .PWM, .RM, .SAFE, .SAV, .SAVE, .SRT, .SWF, .THM, .VOB, .WAV, .WMA, .WMV, .3DM, .AAC, .AI, .ARW, .C, .CDR, .CLS, .CPI, .CPP, .CS, .DB3, .DRW, .DXB, .EPS, .FLA, .FLAC, .FXG, .JAVA, .M, .M4V, .MAX, .PCD, .PCT, .PL, .PPAM, .PS, .PSPIMAGE, .R3D, .RW2, .SLDM, .SLDX, .SVG, .TGA, .XLM, .XLR, .XLW, .ACT, .ADP, .AL, .BKP, .BLEND, .CDF, .CDX, .CGM, .CR2, .CRT, .DAC, .DCR, .DDD, .DESIGN, .DTD, .FDB, .FFF, .FPX, .H, .IIF, .INDD, .JPEG, .MOS, .ND, .NSD, .NSF, .NSG, .NSH, .ODC, .OIL, .PAS, .PAT, .PEF, .PFX, .PTX, .QBB, .QBM, .SAS7BDAT, .SAY, .ST4, .ST6, .STC, .SXC, .SXW, .TLG, .WAD, .XLK, .AIFF, .BIN, .BMP, .CMT, .DAT, .DIT, .EDB, .FLVV, .GIF, .GROUPS, .HDD, .HPP, .M2TS, .M4P, .MKV, .MPEG, .NVRAM, .OGG, .PDB, .PIF, .PNG, .QED, .QCOW, .QCOW2, .RVT, .ST7, .STM, .VBOX, .VDI, .VHD, .VHDX, .VMDK, .VMSD, .VMX, .VMXF, .3FR, .3PR, .AB4, .ACCDE, .ACCDR, .ACCDT, .ACH, .ACR, .ADB, .ADS, .AGDL, .AIT, .APJ, .ASM, .AWG, .BACK, .BACKUP, .BACKUPDB, .BANK, .BAY, .BDB, .BGT, .BIK, .BPW, .CDR3,
.garrantydecrypt File Virus Variant Won’t Decrypt Files After Paying Ransom Money
Typical ransomware like .garrantydecrypt File Virus encrypt files mainly on network shares and then create a note with all the instructions to pay the ransom money with bitcoins by using the Tor network. The PC attackers set up a (C&C) Control and Command server to collect all the information about your PC and regarding how to provide the decryption key. This nasty infection follows all the steps but at last fails to decrypt files after payments. Infact by paying the said ransom, you just encourage the malware developers in making more infection.
Once you pay the said amount and it is verified, you will notice a download link on your .garrantydecrypt File Virus decryptor page which will allow you to download the decryptor key. In reality these are just a trap, it will never decrypt your file.
How to Remove .garrantydecrypt File Virus Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete .garrantydecrypt File Virus.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of .garrantydecrypt File Virus completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with .garrantydecrypt File Virus.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by .garrantydecrypt File Virus.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- .garrantydecrypt File Virus is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove .garrantydecrypt File Virus:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove .garrantydecrypt File Virus completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Recover your Encrypted Files with Data Recovery Software
Data Recovery Software is a simple and fast way to recover all your encrypted files. It is considered as an efficient utility both for home users and Professionals. This amazing software is capable to recover all types of files including audio, images, files, documents in its original format. It is well embedded with advanced scanning algorithm using which first it perform complete scanning and then recover all the files without any data loss. Moreover, the software can be easily installed and provide interactive user interface as well. Download this amazing tool and recover all your encrypted files.
Tips to Avoid .garrantydecrypt File Virus Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including .garrantydecrypt File Virus. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.