- Name: FF AntiVirus Save
- Type: Browser Extension or Add-on
- Removal: Difficult
- Short Description: it is a highly infectious threat that does lots of dangerous things inside the system.
- Penetration: spam email attachments, dubious download, clicking on malicious websites, playing online games and shareware.
FF AntiVirus Save is a Browser Extension or add-on that belongs to the family of Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). It has been developed by the team of remote hackers with the sole motive to cheat innocent users and make a huge illegal profit. It mainly infects all the browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera and Even Safari. It infiltrates the system without permission and conducts a series of malevolent act inside the system. Once get activated, it will alter all the defaults settings of the browser such as homepage, new tab, and other crucial settings. After that, it will bombard the system with lots of annoying advertisement such as banner, offer, coupons, commercial ads and pop-up ads on the running web page while internet surfing. If you accidentally click on those advertisements then you are automatically redirected to other suspicious websites.
FF AntiVirus Save is a highly infectious threat that penetrates the system with the package of the free program such as Audio, Videos, apps, and games are downloading from the infected site. So it is better to pay attention while installing the freeware program and must read their installation guide carefully. It is also distributed through junk email attachments, visiting infectious sites, using pirate software or torrent files and shareware. This deceptive threat has the ability to blocks all the system security and privacy as well as inactivates system files and Windows registry entry. It can also disable the firewall, anti-virus and internet security of the system. Moreover, it can open a backdoor to invites other dangerous threat to put the system at high risk. So it is highly recommended to remove FF AntiVirus Save immediately from system.
How FF AntiVirus Save Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of FF AntiVirus Save is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of FF AntiVirus Save in the system.
How to Remove FF AntiVirus Save Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete FF AntiVirus Save.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of FF AntiVirus Save completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with FF AntiVirus Save.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by FF AntiVirus Save.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- FF AntiVirus Save is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove FF AntiVirus Save:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove FF AntiVirus Save completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Tips to Avoid FF AntiVirus Save Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including FF AntiVirus Save. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.