How to Remove Elder Ransomware from PC
The security researchers have recently encountered a new virus on the personal computer. The name of that threat is Elder Ransomware. The hackers are designed this virus to encrypt the stored data from the PC and in the end, they will lock them permanently. This malware belongs to Phobos Ransomware. This threat asks the user to pay the ransom money to decrypt the files from the system.
Elder Ransomware Details:
Elder Ransomware is another very dangerous threat to all personal computer and this virus is categorized in the ransomware family according to its malicious activities. If in case, the infected sufferer gets in touch with this threat then they got it that, all saved documents, pictures, movies, videos, HTML, PDF, and all other files are getting lockdown by this threat in the PC. In a few cases, the users are not able to to do in their PC after attacking of virus and that users get the best solution to fix ransomware malware.
Elder Ransomware: Harmful Activities
The PC infected users can catch Elder Ransomware easily by guessing their activities. Some of them are mention below:
- The malicious techniques that take advantage to enter into the contaminated computer are clicking on links that are suspicious, download a file from an unknown website, through visiting a torrent website, sending spam emails to the user’s mail ID, and many more techniques.
- The user will receive contact email addresses on the computer screen which one is firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. But the user does not need to contact them.
- This noxious threat demands the $500 from the infected PC users but this only valid 72 hours after encrypting the file later it will ask to pay $1500 from the users to pay in BitCoin.
- They offer that, if you don’t trust us then you can send me up to 5mb of the file but the size of the file not exceed size of 4mb and also they are containing any important information.
- The infected files are not able to open properly by the users and the user always receives an unwanted error message on the screen.
Elder Ransomware Ransom Note:
Elder Ransomware also left a ransom note at the main screen with the file name of “info.hta or info.txt” and once the user opens it then it shows below note:
Elder Ransomware Encrypted File:
Almost all saved files are get infected by the infected by Elder Ransomware and add an extension of “.elder”. The below type of files are tarted by this virus:
Removal Tool for Elder Ransomware:
The users are getting irritated after attacking Elder Ransomware then we suggest they download the Ransomware Removal Tool. This software can easily remove this perilous virus from the system without losing any files. The user can also prevent other Torjan, adware, browser hijackers, etc by utilizing this threat.