How to Remove Kuub Ransomware from PC
Remove Kuub Ransomware from PC Completely (Steps and Guidelines)
The cybersecurity researchers have recently encountered the new threat in the computer whose name is Kuub Ransomware. This noxious virus is first discovered by “Michael Gillespie” and he has categorized this threat in ransomware family. This virus has also main aim to encrypt all types of files from the system then after that, they will demand the huge ransom money to decrypt the files from the system.
Kuub Ransomware Details:
Kuub Ransomware is one of the most harmful threats to all personal computer and this threat is created by professional cybercriminals. This threat has easily entered into the personal computer without notifying the PC users and will be utilizing the symmetric or asymmetric algorithm to encrypt the files. This perilous threat belongs to “Djvu ransomware” family according to their malicious activities. This threat is a type of ransomware, Crypto Virus, and File locker also. This virus has some demands that will leave in ransom note on the PC screen after infecting the computer. The user is much more irritate from the harmful virus then they will get the best solution to fix ransomware malware.
Activities of Kuub Ransomware:
The PC users have good news is that the Kuub Ransomware has some activities that will help to the user to get easily detect them. Few of them mention below:
- This threat is using some techniques that are used by this threat to enter into the system just like sending spam email attachments, via downloading files from the infected websites, click on specious links, through Torrent websites, fake software updates, and many more.
- Some email IDs are provided by this threat to the user is “firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com” thus they will easily contact the user and get benefits from them.
- This virus also gives social contact ID’ of Telegram which is “@datarestore” to the user to get easily contacts with them.
- It will also provide the video URL which is “https://we.tl/t-514KtsAKtH” which contacts all information on the decrypting tool but the user does not need to trust in this video.
- The demanded money by this virus is $480 from the user which is valid till 72 hours after infection of files from PC then after threat, it will raise up to $980 for the users.
Kuub Ransomware Encrypted File:
Kuub Ransomware has an extension of “.kuub” which will add after the file or folder name such as “3.jpg” will become as “3.jpg.kuub”. The list of the file type that is encrypted by this threat are given below:
Kuub Ransomware Note:
Kuub Ransomware is once complete the encryption process then it will later leave the ransom note in the user’s computer screen which has to file the name of “_readme.txt”. We have encountered below ransom note of this threat is given below:
Tool to Remove Kuub Ransomware:
Kuub Ransomware is widely spared in all personal computers nowadays and it can encrypt all types of files and users can not access those files. We recommend to the users download the Ransomware Removal Tool to get easily remove it from the computer. The users have immediately used this software because if it once exists much longer in the PC then it will destroy all data.