Realizing your PC or laptop infected with a virus or some kind malware is worrying. The situation becomes worse when you prominently use your computer for business purpose. Well, you don’t need to panic as with deliberate and decisive action, you can remove virus from computer quickly and easily than you might think.
Before coming to the process of manually removing virus from PC, let’s discuss the symptoms of PC been affected.
How do I detect a virus?
Some of the warning signs imply your PC or laptop might have a virus are:
- Pop-up messages keep appearing out of nowhere.
- Sound of the hard drive can be heard in constant action.
- A prolonged running computer
- You may notice some computer programs keeps starting that you even don’t know.
If you’re experiencing any of these two or three of them simultaneously, that’s a strong indication that you’ve got a virus. If your PC or laptop does have a virus, take the following actions to remove the virus from computer manually:
Note:In order to remove virus going through the below mentioned manual steps, you need to have good technical skills else you might end up in big data loss. If you want to remove virus from computer in safe manner, just download highly recommended Automatic Virus Removal Tool.
How to Remove Virus From Computer Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on the Start button and select the Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until the Advanced Windows menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Remove Virus From Computer
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of the virus entirely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘: cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new window will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with malware.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by a virus.
- This method will be only valid if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- You can also restore the files by right-clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on the “Restore” option to a restoration point.