How to uninstall Universal PC Mechanic from PC
Hello friends! My system is infected with Universal PC Mechanic virus. It displays lots of ads and pop-ups on the running webpage while internet surfing. I tried many times to delete this threat but I was unable to do so. Please, suggest me the best removal steps to delete this threat completely from the system in just a few clicks. Thank you in advance.
Universal PC Mechanic is an infectious adware program that is promoted as reliable system optimization tool on smartsystools.com. It looks like a legitimate application that offers to protect computers and boost their performance. In reality, it is a fake and bogus program that has been developed by the team of remote hackers with the sole motive to earn huge online money by cheating innocent users illegally. It gets enters into the system with silent mode and conducts a series of malevolent activities inside the system. Once Universal PC Mechanic gets activated, it will modify the defaults settings of the browser and bombard lots of annoying advertisements in the form of a banner, offer, coupons, commercial ads, and pop-up ads. If you accidentally click on those advertisements then you are automatically redirected to other suspicious websites which is full of commercial content and links.
Universal PC Mechanic is a highly infectious threat that penetrates the system with the attachments of the junk email comes from an unknown source, dubious download, clicking on malicious sites, peer to peer sharing of networks, using pirate software or torrent files, freeware and shareware without your permission. So the users must take care while installing the freeware program and must read their installation guide carefully. This deceptive threat has the ability to blocks all the security-related program such as real antivirus and firewall of the system. Moreover, it can open a backdoor to invites other dangerous threat to put the system at high risk. So it is highly advised you to remove Universal PC Mechanic immediately from the system.
How Universal PC Mechanic Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of Universal PC Mechanic is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of Universal PC Mechanic in the system.
How to Remove Universal PC Mechanic Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete Universal PC Mechanic.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of Universal PC Mechanic completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with Universal PC Mechanic.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by Universal PC Mechanic.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- Universal PC Mechanic is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove Universal PC Mechanic:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove Universal PC Mechanic completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Tips to Avoid Universal PC Mechanic Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including Universal PC Mechanic. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.