Q. What is CMDSRV Virus?
A: CMDSRV Virus is a malicious computer infection which falls under the category of Trojan horse. This virus can completely destroy the PC from inside in a slow and strategic manner. Numerous computers around the world are infected by CMDSRV Virus.
Q. How did it get on to my computer?
A: CMDSRV Virus travels on the internet and reach numerous computers. The developers of the virus implements different techniques to spread the virus. Spam emails, bundling the virus or compromising porn and advertising websites to infect computers are some of these ways.
Q. What is the function of CMDSRV Virus?
A: CMDSRV Virus starts to delete and modify files from the inside of the computer and harm the CPU. Many files are important to run the CPU properly and maintain the system. In the absence of these files the system can not perform.
Q. Is there any other threat from this virus?
A: There are several other threats from CMDSRV Virus. It makes changes to the windows registry editor. The Trojan virus disables many important programs from the CPU. Computer is also slowed down up to a great extent.
Q. What happens from making changes to registry editor?
A: CMDSRV Virus registers it self as a program on the computer. This provides the malicious application full access to the system without any restrictions. It also cancels many other important programs registration from here. Security programs are at the prime target of the virus.
Q. How come the computer is slow?
A: CMDSRV Virus runs numerous illegal processes in the background. These processes are consuming high CPU resources for running. As a result of this the computer becomes slow.
Q. How do I uninstall CMDSRV Virus from the CPU?
A: You can not uninstall CMDSRV Virus manually from the PC. It will require special tools to remove CMDSRV Virus from the infected system.
How CMDSRV Virus Got Installed in the PC?
Another source for the distribution of CMDSRV Virus is Removable or secondary storage devices. When you connect any infected pen drive with another system without proper scanning then chances are high of virus infection. Moreover, Visiting malicious sites, clicking on the suspicious pop ups or advertisements, executable code attacks are also responsible for ransomware infection. Presence of malicious Trojans is also one of the common way for the attack of malignant threats in the PC. So, you need to be careful and try to avoid such situations in order to stop the entrance of CMDSRV Virus in the system.
How to Remove CMDSRV Virus Manually?
Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.
- Firstly, users need to reboot their system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.
- From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.
Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete CMDSRV Virus.
System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of CMDSRV Virus completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.
- To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.
- Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with CMDSRV Virus.
- Select the specific point and run the system restore.
- Download powerful software and scan your PC to remove any remaining data.
- You can use Windows previous version option to restore the file or data which are infected by CMDSRV Virus.
- This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.
- CMDSRV Virus is designed in such a way which is capable to delete the shadow copies of several files and documents. Thus, this option might not be useful for all the computers.
- You can also restore the files by right clicking on it and select the Properties option. Choose the previous versions of Windows and click on “Restore” option to a restoration point.
Automatic Way to Remove CMDSRV Virus:-
If you are unable to follow the manual removal process due to complex steps then you are advised to make use of SpyHunter Free Scanner. This powerful tool provides real-time protection to the system with limited interactions. It uses advanced technology to detect the presence of available threats and carries ability to remove them permanently. It is designed to assist the non-technical users in protecting the infected system. It comes with several advanced features which will also help to prevent the system from the future attacks of malicious software. Thus, if you want to remove CMDSRV Virus completely then download the software now. After complete satisfaction, you can buy full version of the software to use more advanced features.
How to Use Free Scanner – User Guide
Step 1 – Download Spyhunter Free Scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – Click on Scan Computer Now to start the scanning process.
Step 3 – Spyhunter Free Scanner will detect all the possible malwares on your system.
Step 4 – Hit, ‘Fix Threats Now’ button to delete all the malware.
Tips to Avoid CMDSRV Virus Invading your PC
As we all knows that, prevention is better than cure. So, its better to make PC secured with all these threats including CMDSRV Virus. Here we are going to discuss some useful tips following which you can avoid these malicious malwares invading your system.
- Always use updated antivirus tool, so that you can avoid infection invading your system.
- Scan properly before connecting any external device to your computer.
- Block all the file types that often carry infection or malware.
- Always keep subscribe to an email alert service.
- Keep turn on system’s firewall
- Avoid using pirated software
- Do not click any unknown link or hyperlinked text
- Do not visit malicious sites or unknown web pages
- Scan your computer on daily basis.